Advanced Definition Roasting
ADR Software Features with a Sonofresco Coffee Roaster
- Create and store unlimited custom roast profiles using simple PC and Mac-based software.
- Upload up to 5 custom roast profiles to the One or Two pound Sonofresco Coffee Roaster via convenient Bluetooth connectivity.
- Monitor the live roast cycle on your computer. (See graph above: the red line indicates the actual roast temperature and how closely the roaster followed your selected roast profile. The blue dot indicates the end of the roast and the start of cooling.)
- Sonofresco Coffee Roaster maintains push-button simplicity with this exciting software application.
- The software package contains the Sonofresco Default profile used on all roasters. The Sonofresco default profile can be copied, modified, saved, and uploaded to the coffee roaster.
- Sonofresco Profile Coffee Roasters are equipped with the ADR control package pre-installed at the factory.
- Upgrade ADR kits are available for all pre-2014 model roasters. The kit includes a new control board, stainless steel temperature sensor, Bluetooth board, and software CD and license.
- Operating System:
- Win XP, win 7, Win 8.0, Win 8.1, Win 10
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Ram: 2 GB or higher
- Hard Drive Space: ≈ 2.0 MB
- Bluetooth capable on board or external dongle.
- Toshiba Bluetooth libraries not currently supported.
To further develop your roasting skills, we recommend these online coffee courses offered by Boot Camp Coffee.