Advanced Definition Roasting
ADR Software Features with a Sonofresco Coffee Roaster
- Create and store unlimited custom roast profiles using simple PC and Mac based software.
- Upload up to 5 custom roast profiles to the One or Two pound Sonofresco Coffee Roaster via convenient Bluetooth connectivity.
- Monitor the live roast cycle on your computer. (See graph above: the red line indicates the actual roast temperature and how closely the roaster followed your selected roast profile. The blue dot indicates the end of roast and start of cooling.)
- Sonofresco Coffee Roaster maintains push-button simplicity with this exciting software application.
- The software package contains the Sonofresco Default profile used on all roasters. The Sonofresco default profile can be copied, modified, saved, and uploaded to the coffee roaster.
- Sonofresco Profile Coffee Roasters are equipped with the ADR control package pre-installed at the factory.
- Upgrade ADR kits are available for all pre-2014 model roasters. The kit includes new control board, new stainless steel temperature sensor, Bluetooth board, and software CD and license.
- Operating System:
- Win XP, win 7, Win 8.0, Win 8.1, Win 10
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Ram: 2 GB or higher
- Hard Drive Space: ≈ 2.0 MB
- Bluetooth capable on board or external dongle.
- Toshiba Bluetooth libraries not currently supported.