Ethiopian Sidamo Natural FTO
- Cultivars: Heirloom Ethiopian Varieties
- Grade: 3
- Processing Method: Natural, Sun-Dried
- Region: Sidamo Africa
- Harvest: May-October: Fly crop December– February
- Altitude: 1550-2200 meters
- Cupping Notes: Good body, medium acidity, well-balanced, occasionally ordinary and sometimes with a hint of fruity and wild taste.
- Aroma: Fruity character, light berry notes, medium body and balanced sweetness
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic
There are no reviews yet.