- Cupping Notes: Spicy, floral, sweet, full creamy body, well-balanced, complex
- Region: Selva Central
- Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Grade: 1
- Varietal: Caturra, Typica, Bourbon
- Altitude: 1,100 – 1,800 meters
- Certification: Fair Trade, Organic
Free shipping on green bean orders over 200lbs!
Starting at $6.20 / per lb
At their best, Peru coffees are delicately sweet, round, and gentle acidity. This Peru is delicately sweet, fragrant, delicate yet rich, with a discreet but vibrant acidity. Makes a fine single origin espresso in the classic northern Italian style.
There are no reviews yet.