Bali Blue Moon Organic
- Cultivars: Bourbon, Typica, and Catimor
- Processing Method: Hand picked, wet hulled, two step sun drying on raised beds on the Volcanic Soils of Mount Agung
- Region: Kintamani Highlands of Central Bali, Indonesia
- Harvest: 1200-1600m
- Certifications: Organic
- Cupping Notes: A complex coffee with an exotic and syrupy body with hints of chocolate, vanilla and spice. Does well as a light roast and dark roast.
- Altitude: 1500-2000m
- Aroma: Strawberry, tropical fruits, sweetness, and milk chocolate.
There are no reviews yet.