Bali Blue Moon Organic RFA
- Cultivars: Bourbon, Typica, and Catimor
- Processing Method: Hand picked, wet hulled, two step sun drying on raised beds on the Volcanic Soils of Mount Agung,
- Region: Kintamani Highlands of Central bBali, Indonesia
- Harvest: 1200-1600m
- Certifications: Rainforest Alliance, Organic
- Cupping Notes: A complex coffee with an exotic and syrupy body with hints of chocolate, va-nilla and spice. Does well as a light roast and dark roast.
- Altitude: 1500-2000m
- Aroma: Strawberry, tropical fruits, sweetness, and milk chocolate.